Placing a Regular Order

If you want to be sure that you get your Farm Direct order each week then why not place a regular order? 

Here's how it works:

1. Create your order: Create the order that you want each week.  As you know Farm Direct's products change week on week, however our staples remain the same.  It is best to create your weekly order with our staple items such as fruit and veg boxes, milk, bread and meat (you can add to your order each week for any other items you might want).

2. Select how often you want your order: Go to Checkout and in the drop down box at the bottom of the page select 'How often do you want this order'. 

3. Save card details: Checkout as normal.  In order to process regular orders you will need to save your card details. 

4. Add to Your Order from Wednesday Morning: Your order will be created every Wednesday and after that point you can go into your account and add any additional items you wish to your order.

5. Going Away? If you are going away or don't want your order one week just send us an email and we won't process it for that week.

To start shopping click here >

Basket
Basket
£0.00
Your basket is empty
Information
Information
Next Delivery:
Fri 21 - Mon 24 July

Testimonials

I'm absolutely delighted with my order, this weeks order had already been placed. Produce is such good quality, with amazing flavours and huge portions! Offering that level of quality at those prices is amazing. I'm just so annoyed with myself that I didn't discover you earlier!

Sarah, N15

View all testimonials